Saturday, March 19, 2016
1) Romney robocalls for Kasich in Ohio.
2) Romney robocalls for Rubio in Florida.
3) Now Romney is now "supporting" Ted Cruz" now.*
4) Romney is a dishonest, lying, divisive SOB. Good luck with the explanation at the pearly gates.
5) GOPe must create an opportunity for a brokered convention because teh open bar and free bacon wrapped shrimp and lands a titles.
6) Must stop Trump.
7) GOPe does not like the Trump.
8) Media loves / hates Trump; good for ratings but "Republican!1!11ty"
9) Media must incite mob violence because Trump is wearing thin, but teh RATINGS! and they are all democrats!
10) The Trump does not play by the GOPe or Media's rules!
11) senator Grassley, who mere days ago wanted to shoot Cruz on the floor of the Senate chambers now endorses teh Cruz. whuuuut?
12) The republicrat party is in total panic and has lost its ever loving mind.
13) Do SOMETHING. Anything to keep Trump from getting the 1200 something delegates!
14) The democrats have a lazy layabout pot smoking socialist that has never held down an honest job** or a criminal for candidates.
15) The American people have had enough of the elite ruling class.
16) It's looking like we are going to get Trump.
17) Or, an unplanned and uninvited brokered suppository, Paul Ryan.***
18) If so, Hillary will win the election and her first act as president will be to pardon herself.
19) And perhaps Huma. You don't actually think Wiener was instant messaging pics of his junk because Huma was like all hetero female do you? Marriage of convenience?
20) Hillary's bathroom email server IT guy is fucked beyond belief.****
21) We are fucked.
If McConnell greases up, rolls over and presents his belly for a senate hearing and confirmation of Obama's Supreme Court anti 2A nominee, things are going to get ugly. There's still time between the nomination and the Obominoid's last day in office. Just sayin.
Perilous times indeed.
* My attempt at cognitive dissonance in text. :) hat tip to the BAR department of redundancy department.
** Wait, they already did that. Sanders, not Obama.
*** aka, John Bohner Jr. without the heavy drinking and uncontrollable weeping. Claims he will not accept. Snort, snarfle, spit, ever the "reluctant hero". yuh right. where have I heard that before. dickweed.
**** Never ever in his wildest imagination did he ever suspect when he took that moonlight IT gig that his very survival would hinge on a Republican winning the Presidential Election. Sucks to be you dude. Screw prosecutorial immunity. I'd be having conversations with the FBI about the witness protection program. Good luck.
Monday, March 14, 2016
Police officer wounded as shots fired at Police Station.
No honor amongst thieves.* What has this world come to.
*Yes. That was snark on both sides of the equation.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
aka scrounging for mixers or,
how to get Hydrated and Baked at the same time.
Doing the dirty work so you don't have to.
As a legal disclaimer, I highly recommend you do not do this with cheap bar Wodka.
Actually, this is not bad at all. Going down quite smoothly. Now that I think about it...this could be quite dangerous.
Gatorade and Tito's.*
Not acidic like Wodka and orange juice. (acid reflux, yuk.)
No carbonation like the previous orange soda experiment, although, that was pretty tasty.
Yes, this is going to be very dangerous.
* Tito's straight up is clean enough to sip straight up, or palatable as shots, but I don't want to stumble up the stairs just yet. I might have some more complaining to do.
160 / 50 = 3.2
Rounding up to the next whole number means 3.2 +1 = 4.2!
This comes from my Expurt Code Consultant (a registered professional engineer*) and my Third Party Building Permit Reviewers (also professional engineers).
All this time, since my middle school math days I've been under the misguided notion that whole numbers were like, oh, I don't know, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.
I am so elated to have my childish notion of basic math corrected after all these 40 years or so of delusion.
This disagreement on basic math is actually a very big fucking problem for one of my projects.
I am surrounded by highly educated morons. Time for another adult beverage.
* No really, I've seen his actual professunial seal and signature.
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Andrew is rolling in his grave.
In my estimation, Breitbart's news organization has been infiltrated.
Get over it. Even Greta agrees.
Precious Snowflake, I have a theme song for you.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
No effort to fact check this yet but my subconscious connected some dots while killing time in Boston Logan.
Headline says Trump has won the open primaries, whereas Cruz has won the closed primaries.
"Republican" voter turnout is said to be "up". Democrat voter turnout is said to be down.
Recent polls have shown all the contending Republican candidates, except Trump beating Hillary.
Stack the deck much?
This brings the thought that Democrats aren't crossing the line so much in support of Trump as ensuring the one guy Hillary can beat gets nominated.*
The primary calendar now moves toward more closed primaries. So we shall see how the con man's fortunes fair.
* assuming she isn't indicted...not holding my breath.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
This may, or may not be the end of my faith in my fellow Americans.
We shall see come tomorrow.
Trump is a con man and his con is working on a lot of people.
I pray the voters have a moment of illumination before they push the Trump button.
Personally I've never seen another man that could make the word "luxurious" sound so slimy.