Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Ever have one of those face-palm moments where you hear something that’s so absurd that you are left speechless, with your mouth hanging open and all you can do is plant your face in your palm?  I just had one of those when my husband, KX59, informed me that 800,000 of my tax dollars (via the stimulus package) went to Africa to teach men how to properly wash their uncircumcised winkies.  (Yes, I called it a winky)

This is wrong on so many levels; I don’t even know where to begin. (Face goes into palm again)

First of all, would someone please tell me how African men knowing how to wash their willies will stimulate our economy?  Secondly, is this really a role for government to teach penis washing?  Seriously?  I mean, have you seen Capitol Hill lately?  They can’t even clean up their own act, much less clean up winkies in Africa!

KX59 suggests that we just all send them a bar of soap and tell them to hit the showers and apply a little manual self-gratification, that should do the trick.  It would only cost about a buck a piece plus postage….  I’m game.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.