Friday, July 4, 2014

Back on the BAR homefront....

On Sunday I began getting a shooting pain in my neck, up into my head.  Turns out I have a pinched nerve and it is causing my neck now to be numb.  I'm on meds for it, but will see what happens with that..

Today, KX was putting on his socks.  He was moaning and groaning and wincing in pain.  The conversation went something like this:

Kx -  "Ugh, ooh ow..moan groan, grumble"
Belle - "My goodness are you okay?  What is the matter with you?"
Kx - "I have this pain in my hip and am having trouble putting on my socks!" (wincing and groaning)
Belle - "well geez, between your hip and my neck, I'm a pain in the neck and you're a pain in the ass, aren't our kids lucky?"

Laughter.


Hope everyone has a great 4th!  Happy Independence Day!!!


Belle

1 comment:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.