Sunday, November 16, 2014

She's A Lady

Meet Lady...  the newest edition to the Belle's harem of lovelies...     she's a Sig Sauer P238 and I am just loving her.

My early Christmas present and I couldn't be happier.   I decided this summer that I really needed a small, summer carry pistol that is easier to conceal in shorts and tank tops.

She fires very smooth and I love the trigger on this sweet little thing.

So why did I name her Lady?   Well, from the time I snapped this photo (at the range) and while I was running her first rounds through her, I kept hearing Tom Jones "She's A Lady" in my head.

I am one lucky lady to have a hubby who is willing to buy such marvelous toys for me....     I can't stop smiling.


*Rainbow finish with a feaux wood grip...  she just looks good enough to eat!!!

Merry Christmas to me.....  quite early!!


2 comments:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.