Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Speaking of Work

I got home from work today and went out in the backyard where Miss Kitty was pretending to be the great mighty Lioness, and stalking a bird.  She kind of reminded me of Snoopy in the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, crouching through the pumpkin patch.

Anyhoo, so when I opened up the back door, the bird flew off.  Miss Kitty immediately gave me the stink eye for chasing off her potential kill.  Penny, the dog, followed me out the door and Miss Kitty was looking as if she was about to start stalking her.  Miss Kitty outweighs Penny 3 to 1 so I guess she figured that if she couldn't have a bird, the dog would do just fine.

Fortunately, Miss Kitty was foiled again as Penny followed me back into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.