Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can I Really Keep My Own Money?!



Thank you oh benevolent one!

This really irks me to no end. The government informing me that I get to keep the money that I earned that it doesn't consider me to be 'rich' by their standards. By what right do they do this to us? By what measure do they consider 'wealthy'?

$251,000.00 in Texas is living nicely, but in California? Not so much. Who do these fucktards think they are? Who are they to tell US how to live? I'm sick of it.

Let's hope that the results of this past election wakes the rest of them up and they realize that they need to actually listen to those of us out here who actually earn a living, rather than those who will continue to suck the lifeblood out of the rest of us!

Ayn Rand is probably rolling in her grave to see what has become of this great nation that she so loved!


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.