Friday, November 2, 2012

Where has the Belle Been??

Well, that's a good question. The truth of the matter is that I have been buried so deep in work that by the time I get home, I just want to do mindless, enjoyable relaxing things.

The election is rolling up on us next week and I guess I will be pinching my nose so tight that you all may never see me alive again (haha).  I really want to vote 3rd party but if I do that, Kx59 will have my ass and I'll never hear the end of it should Obummer end up winning this thing.

Aside from that, there's really not much going on these days.

I'm here, I'm alive and kicking and still lurking around the blogosphere.  Hopefully soon, i'll be able to come up for air and get back to doing what I enjoy.....    posting up stories and snark.


 

2 comments:

  1. Belle, I can't see any way that Obama takes Texas. Given that, your vote for Mitt isn't needed to get the Won out of the White House.

    I voted for Gary Johnson here in Georgia because Romney is going to win by the same margin here as in the Lone Star State.

    Just my two cents worth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm picking up both you hoser's slack. Early voted last week for Romney.
      dirty job but someone has to do it. :-)

      Delete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.