Sunday, November 11, 2012

well looky here

First, AOT, An Ordinary Texan formerly know as An Ordinary American The blogger with the unpronounceable name suggested Secession from the US.  I think we may have become a country irrevocably divided.
Then I find there is a petition for said Secession that is half way to its goal of signatures.

Hey, wait a sec. Something's fishy about this petition.  This petition site informs me that I've already signed the petition.  Yah...no I didn't.  I was thinking about it. Now I'm not so sure...about this petition site I mean.  The secession thing?  Yeah, I could give that a serious look see.

4 comments:

  1. You mean the petition site at whitehouse.org might have already voted for you?

    NOoooo....Democrats would never think about playing with the sacred voting privilege.

    That's why I didn't register there to cast my electronic signature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a funny feeling that secession will soon be a reality, and I'm damned sure it won't come about by asking .gov nicely on their website if they'll please, pretty please let us go on our merry way.

    My suggestion would be that someone actually start a real petition to send to our governor, which would probably go a lot further than a faux petition on a whitehouse website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh. I ain't much of a writer, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to get me to write it up unless we want to piss someone important off or go off on a tangent about building guns.

      Delete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.