Friday, July 12, 2013

Oh, By the way

Says Belle at the tail end of a conversation this afternoon.
"My brakes are making a grinding noise".
"Front or back", I asked.
"Front"
So it looks like I'm doing a brake job tomorrow, or Sunday. Whichever day I can muster the inspiration.
I think I'll snap some pics and turn it into a post, seeing as Borepatch was asking about this a short while ago.
 Lord knows I haven't had the energy to write lately.  Work, work, work..more work. No weekends off.
Deadline today. Major Deadline last Friday. Another deadline next Friday.
One nostril came above the waterline this afternoon and I took off a little early.
The forecast for tomorrow is sweaty, dirty and greasy.

1 comment:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.