Saturday, July 20, 2013

RED 2

Just saw it at an actual movin piture theater.
The lovely Belle and I are on an afternoon matinee date.
I liked it. But then I liked the first one too. - have the DVD.
Anthony Hopkins was a great addition to the cast for the sequel.

I have not been to a movie theater in forever.  Now I remember why.
$$$$$$$$
And, the popcorn was stale to boot.
I enjoyed the movie nonetheless.
I will probably get the DVD for RED 2 as well.
We still watch the first one from time to time.

4 comments:

  1. Cool. We liked #1 too and have been looking forward to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the first one on Amazon - wanna go see #2.

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many movies I'd like to see. So many dollars I don't want to spend. One of these days I'll have to add Red Box skills to my Netflix loading ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was an OK action film but a damn fine comedy. Definitely worth the price of admission.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.