Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's getting spooky out there

I saw video of blackhawk helicopters over Miami the other day, flying low, firing blanks.

The military is running their little "drills" in Houston as well. Flying low, firing blanks.
Over South Houston, which is largely African American demographically.  Racist if you ask me.

Training exercise?  For what?  Looks like federal government intimidation to me.

How many of you boys in uniform are willing to shoot American Citizens?
How many of you boys in uniform are willing to shoot those that are?

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on the news, too. Mentioned it to the better half and a friend. Both, basically, said "So what? They need to train." I may be paranoid, but I theorize that it's the government getting people used to hearing helicopters and gunfire and troopd moving around the neightborhood so the when the SHTF, most people will jusr figure it's another exercise and not even bother to look out their windows until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.