Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The (formerly) great Britain

And Puss Morgan deigns to look down his pasty white nose at us bible and gun clinging American miscreants.

I wish I was more skilled with GIMP. I'd put the bed wetter Piers Morgan's face on that image.


The Brits don't want him back, so maybe we could deport him to the Gaza Strip or perhaps better,  Somalia?






** I apologize in advance for the stream of consciousness posting, but I just saw where if I had direct TV I could record five episodes, simultaneously, of crap I don't want to, nor would ever watch.
I may have to take up macrame again. There is so little on my cable plan tv guide that I do not page right past these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.