Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The OWS'ers whine about their student loans

They seem to be unaware that they are double boned.  I guess eek!ernomics is not a required course for a B.A. in Women's Studies.
Their share of the national debt is $47,799...800...801.. and counting. Of course, they don't pay taxes so it's no skin off their dirty little noses.
Should they actually find employment gainful enough to require paying taxes, their share of the debt jumps up to the low low price of  $132,899, (void where prohibited, one per customer tax payer, sale ends in one minute prices will be going up).
As has been said before, they are camping out on the wrong lawn. The university they attended, or Capital Hill would be much more appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, when I take out a loan I have an expectation of being responsible for re-paying it.

    True story - eating out one night, guy and his date sitting next to me. I mostly tuned out the chatter but his excitement about all The Government was going to do for him did start grating on my nerves. And the topic after that? Whining about how much of his pay check was lost to taxes. It was all I could do not to interrupt their date to tell him what a blithering idiot he was.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.