Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vacation time

It's nice to wind down from the long week and to finally take a break from all the hard work that I've been doing on the job.

Last night after class, I went to pick up my beautiful daughter, Bootsie (the 18 year old) and brought her down to the creek.  Kx59 arrived ahead of us with groceries and the animals in tow.

We're down here for some much needed R&R and will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday for other family members that will join us that day.

Today, we're just kind of laying around.  Kx and Bootsie are playing Modern Warfare 3 and I'm surfing the web in between snoozes.  I'm getting a little hungry so soon I may start an early dinner.  Looks like it's going to be pasta tonight.

Tomorrow, we'll go fishing.  Right now, I'm debating on whether or not I would like to pour myself a glass of wine I'm leaning towards 'yes'.


1 comment:

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.