Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bellamy Brothers FTW!

Not as sexy as If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me; but it's still full of win!

Jalepenos

 


Well it seems like more and more were being stifled.

All them colorful words I once used are wrong

So before we lose our free speech and our rifles

Allow me to elaborate in this song



Chorus

Life aint like a bowl of cherries,

There’s too little laughter and too much sorrow.

It’s more like a jar of jalapenos,

Cause what you do and say today, It don’t go away and stay

It‘ll just come back and burn your ass tomorrow.



I’ve heard them politicians empty promises.

All their views just put mine to the test

They put me down for thinkin bout girls and singin bout Jesus

Hey I’m just a heterosexual white boy Methodist



Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.