Saturday, September 29, 2012

Avengers

Finally got to watch the movie on Pay per view.
I refuse to pay movie theater prices. Besides, the BAR home theater serves beer.
I enjoyed the heck out of that. I'm going to watch it again, being that I have a three day rental.
Favorite part?  Lokee (however you spell his name, evil weasel brother of Thor) commands the Hulk to cease and desist, I will not be abused like this I am a GOD!  Wherein the Hulk grabs him by the ankles and redecorates the floor with him like an old lady fighting off a bee with a broomstick.
That made me hee haw, especially the wheeze from the Demi-god on the final floor plant.

Some movies are worth $4.99, I don't care what no one sez.

4 comments:

  1. Just watched it again this evening on Blu-Ray. We did see it at the theatre, and I will enjoy it again and again . Liked the scene too. Two other favorite lines are "He's adopted" and "Better clench up Legolas." Great movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the special effects/ CGI in this movie are just awesome.
      :-)

      Delete
  2. That scene almost had me falling out of my seat I was laughing so hard. Your description - priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.