Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It still angers me......

Yes, I'm still royally pissed off about 9/11.

That day was surreal to me, and I will never forget where I was when I heard about it. I was at home, watching GMA and saw the whole thing unfold, live.

I will never, ever forget, nor will I forgive.

I hope those bastards end up with 72 male computer geek virgins......    fuckers.

After all, there's nothing in the Quran that says what KIND of virgins they will get in paradise.

fuck'em......

What pisses me off even more is how the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have been handled and how it's been politicized.

Whether or not you believe that we should have gone there in the first place is irrelevent.  Once we put our men and women in harm's way, by God they need to be allowed to do their job and fight to win.

Instead, they are constantly reigned in and sometimes demonized when something goes wrong.  Let those who have sworn to serve and protect DO THEIR JOB because they are the best in the world.

Never ever send them to fight a war that you have no intention of winning.  You send them?  Make damn sure that you allow them to fight and accept nothing less than unconditional surrender.  You cannot fight a war while tieing the hands of our troops and making them wear kid gloves... we should have learned that in Vietnam.

Once again to those of you who are serving, or who have served....  I can't thank you enough for what you do.  God Bless.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.