Saturday, September 22, 2012

What's on Netflix tonight?

Seeking Justice

Nicholas Cage
January Jones
Guy Pearce
Harold Perrineau

Found this on Netflix this afternoon. and  I'd never even seen a trailer for this movie, but I like most of Nicholas  Cage's movies, so I thought I'd give it a go.
 I was expecting a "yeah, whatev, what else is on" reaction on my part, but watched the whole thing.
Not a bad flick at all.

At first I thought Guy Pearce was Mark Wahlberg and Harold Perrineau was Chris Rock, except Harold's character seemed unusually comfortable around white people and didn't act like an abject racist. Nah, that can't be Chris Rock.

Anyway, if you are hunting through all the crap on Netflix trying to find a decent movie to watch, give this one a go.


1 comment:

  1. I've 3 recommendations for you (warning - I like dark and twisted)

    Matchstick Men
    L A Confidential
    8 MM

    gfa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.