Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good thing I flew out of Hobby

Got home this evening from Nashville and Belle tells me some dipshit walked into terminal B today at Bush Intercontinental and popped a few rounds into the ceiling with an AR.
Cop confronted him and told him to drop his weapon.  It's unclear as to whether the cop dropped him, or he shot himself, or both.
My tin foil hat is beginning to vibrate.  The frequency and similarities of these events seems too coincidental.
I bet he's a
right wing home grown bible clinging tea party terrorist who dislikes obama and paying taxes.
Mentally ill liberal gun control advocate that played too many video games and went off his meds.

There. I saved at least 5 days of the 24/7 news cycle, so you can go back to pointing and laughing at Lindsay Lohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.