Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No wonder they call them pussy cats.....

I absolutely love my cat Peavey.  He is really a darling.  Very smart, playful and so affectionate, that it warms the heart.

At first I thought he was brave.  I mean really, any cat that will climb on your chest while you're in the bathtub to curl up and sleep without fear of being dumped in the water, is brave in my book (especially since I can be quite the prankster).

I'm not sure if Kx told the story of how Peavey got his name, but he is full of Piss and Vinegar, P&V, PV, spelled out = Peavey.

Well today, we had thunderstorms roll through and Peavey wasn't enjoying all noise..  he hid behind me and meowed, which is actually a squeak, not a true meow.

Yeah, Cat Prime is a chicken....  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.