Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weather Radar?

I find I have defaulted to doing an awful lot of blog reading and internet surfing with my phone.  This evening I started looking through my bookmarks on the ole laptop.  I have a lot of good bookmarks on this thing. Way more than my phone.

One that I forgot I had is a weather radar mosaic site - This One.  Which some of you might find useful.

Another that I found and was watching leading up to and after Hurricane Ike hit was the Harris County Flood warning site.  I used this site non-stop to ensure my state of freak-out never subsided. :-)

How did we ever survive in the pre-internet days?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.