Friday, May 25, 2012

Compare and Contrast...Sexy and I know it..

Okay, so I have seen two different versions of this song, neither were the orginal version.

So this is the original version..



Ridiculous, to say the least......

So now let's take a look at a dramatic reading of the same song....



Okay that was pretty darn funny and it's been posted here before....

Now, this is a cover composed by an 18 year old kid and I have to say that he makes the song quite palatable....  in fact the kid is pretty fantastic.....







So which one do you like??    I vote number 2 and 3....



 

1 comment:

  1. Being on the BAR board of directors, technically, I'm probably not supposed to vote, but the kid in video 3 has some bonified talent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.