Thursday, May 17, 2012

Not what I would call a "Harmless Prank"

Unbelievably Stupid would be more accurate.

"It happened at the Subway restaurant, 3200 N. Rock, around 11 a.m. Monday. Police said two teenagers, 15 and 16-year-old boys, walked into the building with their hands in their pockets, ordering everyone on the floor."
Apparently, no charges have been filed yet. They should.
That situation could have escalated in the blink of an eye, destroying the life of one or more of those kids, their parents and any citizen of the mind to confront them, armed or not.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw something similar and wrote about it. Got to thinking and decided it was best to save those thoughts for another day.

    "Pranks" like that one tend to affect my blood pressure and choice of words that aren't appropriate for all readers.

    --AOA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you removed your first comment. Must have set the BAR blog on fire. Now I'm curious and disappointed I didn't get to it before you extinguished it.
      I had a mental image of whipping those two boys with a good stout willow switch while I wrote the last paragraph.

      Delete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.