Monday, May 21, 2012

Ahhhhh.. the songs of my youth... 1

Okay, I've really been missing some of the great music from my younger years.

Def Leppard was of course one of my favorite bands, but this song by them is probably my favorite D.L. song ever.

The video quality stinks, but hey...  sit back and enjoy the curly big hair, and the parachute and spandex pants (for the ladies)...

Remember that?   Spandex?   Be still my beating heart!

Actually, Joe Elliot the lead singer, would not let Rick Allen (drummer) quit the band when he lost his arm in an accident.  In fact, Elliot pushed and pushed until Allen decided that he would keep drumming.  It's really an amazing story.

Enjoy the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.