Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm not Dead Yet

In fact I'm feeling much better. (well, the same, considering I haven't been sick)
You have to read that with an English accent to get the Holey Grail reference.  Apparently Belle thought I was keeping up with the blog, as I see no new posts from her either.

Haven't had much to say lately. Waiting and watching.  Waiting to see how the election turns out. Wondering if the threat of race riots upon Obama's defeat will find it's way to our neck of the woods.  We don't see much of that down here.  Wondering if the undecided voters clueless have been shocked out of their ambulatory slumber.  I mean, really, how can you still be undecided about the presidential candidates at this point in the game.
It's a sad state of affairs when the fate of the country rests upon the shoulders of people that sleep walk through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.