Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's official...again

For the last time (I hope), Christie is not running for president.
To know him is to (not) love him. Yes, he's been hammering the teacher's union up in NJ (+1)
He has some negatives that would keep me from voting for him.
1. He believes global worming is killing Mother Gaia (-1 for being a mush head, one worlder, or both)
2. He supports the "assault" weapons ban (-1 for being a constitution trampling statist)
3. He opposed concealed carry laws in NJ (-1, see item 2)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, the more I learn about Christie the less I like him. I can't believe the repubs can't find anyone decent to put up for president. All of the repubs in the debates are mediocre choices at best. Come on! Give me someone to get exited about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.