Saturday, October 8, 2011

The hangover.........

UGH

I drank too much wine and not enough water last night.  I'm not feeling so good.

The coffee will kick in soon so that will help and as soon as my pet Wookie rolls out of bed (that's wookie, not wingnut), we'll have breakfast which should help even more.

I'm sitting here drinking my cuppa and wondering if I really want to fish today...    

Of course I want to fish today, but the question is...........   am I up for it?

We shall see............

UPDATE:
Found some Vodka in the liquor cabinet....  a Bloody Mary might be just what I need...........  or a Red Eye (bloody mary mix and beer)


UPDATE 2

Ha!  The Wookie is hungover, too!  Looks like we're fishing later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.