Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On the mend......

Well, the super strong antibiotic that Doc prescribed along with my favorite soup in the whole world, Pho, and hot tea with honey,  and of course that dreamy cough syrup/decongestant is helping me a bunch.  I expect to be back in the office tomorrow.  Of course my sinuses feel like I've been punched in the face and my ears are starting to hurt a little bit, but I think that the meds will fend off any ear infection that may be brewing.

So tonight there is a debate but to be honest, I'm having a hard time deciding on if I want to watch that or my usual TV line up.  There's a new comedy with Tim Allen premiering tonight along with the DWTS results show.  I may just forego those two shows and watch the debate instead.... Priorities ya know.

It's a good thing that Top Shot doesn't come on until AFTER the debate, nothing would make me miss Top Shot.

Thank you all for the comments and well wishes, it means a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Watching the debate with Dreamy Cough Syrup might be interesting, especially if you liveblogged.

    ;-)

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.