Friday, October 28, 2011

Nice Music........

Today is Friday and I typically will listen to Pandora radio, via the web.

Usually, because I enjoy classical music, particularly Baroque so I have a channel set up called the Baroque channel and it gives me a nice variety of classical and Baroque era music.

Every now and then they will hit me with some Hans Zimmer (Pirates of the Carribbean soundtrack, The DaVinci Code soundtrack and many others) and today they delighted me with this piece of music that I cannot, for the life of me place but it's so lovely and relaxing and has a nice, steady beat to it.

The song is Kecharitomene which means Hail, full of grace.

The artist is Loreena McKennitt I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.




Have a great evening.... it's dart night tonight!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite albums. Usually listen to it several times a week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally took the time to listen to that. That's good stuff. New MP3s for the IPuD tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.