Friday, October 28, 2011

I have an IPuD!

My oldest Granddaughter's term for Belle's high fallutin' Ipod...  Ipud.
Actually, I don't have an Ipod. But I do have an IPuD. It is a 4 Gb USB thumb drive that plugs into my JVC head unit in the BeAtEr VaN, replete with 4 three way Panasonic speakers and a Bazooka 100 watt subwoofer. An audiophile's nightmare. I'm half deaf, so bite me. I digress.
The JVC head unit rips the MP3s off the USB stick in alphabetical order by song title (also known as file name). None of that namby pamby play list crap, you gets what you gets when you gets it.
The juxtaposition of music is rather eclectic. The musical shift I like the most, goes from this:



To this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.