Friday, January 6, 2012

Checked in and ready to throw pointy things..........

Well sort of.  I got checked into the hotel and all that, but as luck would have it, I brought some work home from the office which is actually a good thing as it will give me something to do between dart tournaments rather than drink myself into a stupor.

I'm living it up this time, I was able to get a suite for the same price as a regular room for signing up with their rewards program, so I have a nice corner room with a sort of bay window with a beautiful view of the skyline (will take a pic and post it later), it has a living room, a bedroom and a wet bar..........   yay me!

Also, I get a 4G connection here so I can use the mobile hotspot on my phone and it works great!

Oh, and by the way, the hubby spilled the beans though he was sick of hearing me talk about my CHL but he posted that it came in the mail.  The fact that he posted it up tells me that really he was proud of me.  At any rate, thanks to the commenty love on that announcement.

I really feel empowered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.