Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm going to build a spaceship that travels at the speed of light

This guy is going to build a car that goes 1000 mph..or is it 2000 mph?
Young teenagers are very prone to constantly tell you what they are going to do.
Adults impart in conversation what they have done.
Apparently, the mainstream media has slipped back into adolescence. ("Coool Duuuude, you're gonna doo thaat? Rad!)
Really? A "news" piece about something somebody is going to do?
Yawn. Wake me up when it's over.

3 comments:

  1. I'll watch for the disintegration video on the news. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna build a machine that makes beer farts smell like roses. Ought to be a meme in here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I'm going to build a machine that will turn Obama into something Presidential.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.