Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why is my Air Conditioning Running?

CoolChange has been posting daily weather reports, I suspect as a mild jab at our brethren much much farther north.   If we don't get a good January cold front pretty soon, I'm going to have to mow my lawn again. (damnit)
We had something akin to winter last year that froze the vine on the north side of the house all the way back down to the ground.  It's about half way up the fence again since last year. Today? It's T-shirt and shorts weather.
The Vine is not complaining.

3 comments:

  1. The jab is all in fun. My wife's family all live in Michigan and Tennessee. They don't understand why she wants to live in a desert full of cactus and rattlesnakes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.