Thursday, August 18, 2011

Liberals and Militant Muslims

Being the "Smartest People in the Room", I have to wonder when Liberals will snap out of their drug induced stupor.  Libs have the misguided notion that the Islamo-fascists are useful idiots. I think the Libs see militant Muslims as a useful tool in their quest to subjugate the United States. And of course, once their work is done, the "Smartest People in the Room" will be able to control said fascists.

I have bad news for them...and so does libtard David Letterman.


"First they came for the communists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."
pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.