Thursday, January 28, 2016

True Love Comes in all shapes and sizes..

Yes true love does indeed come in all shapes and sizes.

I have several true loves..    and yes of course Kx knows ALL about them.

Naturally those of you know know me know that one of those true loves are things that go bang and put a shooty goodness smile on my face...   but of course I am not speaking of that true love...

No..   I am speaking of the truest love you can possibly have and that is the love that you feel for your children, then eventually your grandchildren.

I am in Galveston with my oldest daughter and her son, my little man.

The little man suffered a severe burn on both his legs and his feet due to a household accident about a year and a half ago.  He is three now, 18 months old when it happened.

That being said, he had a laser procedure today and bottom line is, the young man amazes me.  He is tough, he is resilient and through it all, he tosses out the random hugs, kisses and "I love you Nana"s

I am in grandbaby heaven, even if the circumstances aren't the best.

The little man simply warms my heart and its' been a happy couple of days.

Cherish every moment you have with those you love.  Always let them know how much they mean to you and with your grandchildren?   Give them their heart's desire every chance you get.. after all, you don't have to suffer the consequences of a spoiled child... that's mom and dad's job!

Until next time....

Belle 

3 comments:

  1. Grandbabies are the best thing ever. It's killing me that mune's been sick for days 500 miles away and I can't cuddle her and read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandbabies are the best thing ever. It's killing me that mune's been sick for days 500 miles away and I can't cuddle her and read her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hope she feels better soon... and yes they are certainly our reward for the hell we caught while raising their parents!

      Delete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.