Sunday, July 22, 2012

Range Date

Lunch, or Dinner before or after.  It's become a regular activity for Belle and I.
You should try it.  Shooting gets my adrenalin flowing.  Which tends to get my conversational index up.
This is a good thing where marriage is concerned.  You find yourself talkative. The two of you have something in common of which to converse.
"Yeah, I pushed the trigger on that last mag."
"I was anticipating the recoil on my second mag, and shot low."
"Did you see that guy down on the floor writing notes to himself with a ballpoint pen on his targets?"
"yeah, wasn't that just the weirdest thing?"

Marriage counseling courtesy of the BAR staff. No Charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.