Saturday, November 16, 2013

One down

Looks like it will be a weekend of getting greasy.
My son and I spent a few hours today replacing the fuel pump, strainer and fuel filter in his jeep.  Has there ever been a differential that didn't leak? Man that was grubby back there by the fuel tank. The good news was we didn't have to drop the tank to get to the pump. The bad news was we had to get all kissy-smacky face with the greezy differential to get at the pump.

Nonetheless, mission accomplished.
In spite of the circumstances, it was really good to see him.  He's a busy young man these days. I don't see him too often anymore.

On the to-do list for tomorrow is an oil change for my car, rotating the tires on my daughter's car and, if she manages to get over here, finishing the electric lock repair on my youngest step-daughter's car.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.