Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vice Presidential Debate

Does it matter. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm watching anyway in a rubber necker kind of way.
OOooh a train wreck. Is there any blood?

I watched the first Presidential debate as well, but it was so dull I couldn't even make anything up to post about.  The conservative blogs made some hay out of it though.

Me?  I'm going to catch up on my blog reading and keep one ear towards the TV in hopes of catching a few Biden gaffes.  Biden must be a really personable guy in person. I can think of no other means by which that moron could have stayed in office so long.


update 1: Biden plays the Bin Laden card right off the bat.  (Biden: crap, had to play my best card first, what now?)

update 2: Biden's primary tactic appears to be a bemused smile and chuckle while Ryan is responding to a question. Playing the "I'm older and been doing this shit a long time, and LOOK I have gray hair" card.  "Well, I have some gray hair left..I miss the days when I had a brain."  At best it will encourage the kool-aid drinkers.

Update 3:  Class warfare. Let's bleed the super wealthy (but not the super wealthy Democrats, after all, we're for the peepul)

Update 4: Ryan sticks Biden, "sometimes the words don't come out of your mouth the right way". Biden shows the first signs of brain flux.

Update 5: Man Biden can lie like a rug.  A damp, dirt and animal hair encrusted rug.
Now it's time to interrupt Ryan, because it's past Joe's bedtime.  Biden has the bemused smile and chuckle thing down...his crutch it appears.

This bullshit is way too polite.  I'd just as soon they pull the gloves off, point fingers and call each other out, spittle flying.

Better yet, I think the debates should be decided by a boxing match. This one would be over already.  
Actually, that's the way I think wars should be fought as well.  The fat old men in three piece suits that send our young men to war should be made to duel instead.  First blood wins. I suspect the fat old men in three piece suits would be much more reticent to go to war.










2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be way more entertaining to watch australian politics; at least they don't feel bad about screaming insults at each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very telling that Biden was first elected to the Senate when Ryan was 2 years old.

    For those who know a little about history; we know that the idea was for people to serve a term or two and then return to the community.

    Not be a life time politician like Biden.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.