Sunday, October 6, 2013

well shucks

My weekend started about an hour and a half ago.*
I'm sitting here reading through the blogs on the BAR blogroll, looking at scout scope set ups for my Mosin** and having a grand time.
I had a nice cold beer in hand and was in the zone thinking of nothing much really.
As I went to the fridge to resupply, it dawned on me. "oh, tomorrow's Monday"

Looks like it'll be another five before some down time.

Well, we must make hay while the sun shines, mustn't we?




*This will be only 25 days straight. Were I younger this would be nothing.  As it is, I'm a bit tarred.
In my younger days it took 13 weeks of back to back 10 and 12 hour days to wear my out this much.

** My  early belated birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.