Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Honeymoon is over.....

As my better half informed you all, Miss Kitty ran off Romeo when I went outside the other night.  Because my man was not there, he could not give you the funnier details of the whole thing.

I was sitting on the couch surfing the web when I could hear the growling, hissing and spitting going on outside in the back yard.  At this point, I know that either Romeo or Casanova was outside once again trying to woo Miss Kitty.

I peeked out the window and sure enough it was Romeo, in the grass looking up at his Juliet on the table top which is attached to the grill.  His Juliet was none too happy at this annoying, horny Romeo bothering her, yet again.

I decided that the best way to intervene was to open the back door and chase Romeo off, what I didn't expect was Miss Kitty to leap her Rubenesque (Miss Kitty weighs 15 pounds) body over the grill, into the grass and end up hot on his heels.

The chase was on, Romeo whom I've decided is none too bright, ended up trapped in front of the shed, by the rose bush.  Not even a second later, Miss Kitty was on him, claws out, fur flying.  Poor Romeo didn't know what hit him.

Eventually, Romeo broke free and hauled ass up and over the wood fence.  Miss Kitty was standing guard growling that low, don't fuck with me growl, Romeo no doubt shaking in his puss'n boots.

Isn't love grand?  Ha!   I think it's safe to say that the honeymoon is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.