Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Speaking of Projectiles.....

My other half forgot to mention that I throw a mean softball as well. (Ask him what it's like to catch one I've thrown if you have skinny hands)

He's right though, I do love sports where there are specific targets that I need to hit, shoot at or aim for involved....   


Tonight I am taking a Defensive Pistol class and I can't wait!  Will let you all know how that went!  I hope that I'm not the only female in the class....    oh well, I'm kind of used to being the only chick on the scene considering most of the stuff I like to do aren't exactly activities that ladies usually engage in.

Oh...   something else KX forgot to mention........   I am pretty darn good at throwing a cast net (for bait) and I bait my own hooks, take off my own fish.... and I cast my line pretty darn far............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.