Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Fish...... *Big Sigh*

Well, my vacation is almost over and I have to say that thanks to mother nature, fishing just isn't in the cards.  The past few days it was way too windy and then of course the rain, which led the way to the cold front that has set in and I'm just not in the mood to sit on the boat freezing my ta-tas off while waiting for some poor unsuspecting fishie to bite my hook.

It's been a great week though and I'm happy to have gotten the much needed R & R.  No fighting hoards of shoppers and no gropings by TSA agents.  All in all, life is good.

Tonight is our last night of peaceful bliss and it promises to be a good night.  We get to stand outside freezing our ta-tas off while we watch the annual boat parade.  Folks down here decorate their boats with lights and festive decorations, indulge in adult beverages and cruise at a slow pace up the creek, entertaining the masses, who are also indulging in adult beverages.  Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.