Monday, November 29, 2010

Skating with the Stars

This is week two of Skating with the Stars and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed.

I love ice skating, I think that it's a beautiful sport and the idea of stars getting out there and learning to figure skate is appealing.  Especially those stars that are out of their element, learning something new.

I think that I'm a little let down because I keep expecting it be as fun and exciting as Dancing with the Stars.  The fundamental difference in the two shows is simply the hosts and more importantly, the judges.

I think that these three judges can't hold a candle to Dancing's judges.  Len with his curmudgeonly ways, Carrie Ann and her excitement in the art of dance, and last but certainly not least, Bruno with his crazy metaphors and his ability to utterly annoy Len!

No, I don't think that Skating will be around for a season two unless they get some different judges and a different host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.