Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AB + PT = GT

No, that's not an algebraic equation, but rather it means, Adult Beverages + Pointy Things = Good Times.

I've talked about it before, but one of my favorite things to do to pass the time is shoot darts.  Naturally, with every good dart shooter, there is also an adult beverage involved and of course, I am no exception.

Well today, for my Merry Christmas to me, I bought myself a new set of darts.  I'm thrilled because they are identical to a set that some drunk walked off with years ago when I was shooting at the professional level.

They say that it's not the arrow it's the indian, but in my case, the right arrow really does help.  Back when my other set walked off, I did replace them, but it just wasn't the same, they didn't 'feel' right between my fingers.  Tonight, when I picked up the new set, it felt like home.

This year, I will be shooting in the Texas Regional Bullshooter competition which is coming up really soon.  I go every year, but this year will be the first in a long time that I will actually be excited about playing.  Something about having 3 old friends with me...  yes my new mini-missles.

I'll be blogging lots that weekend, I'm sure because I get to stay in the hotel and in between events, will have nothing better to do than order room service and blog, which I'm so happy about!

Now that the holidays are almost over, I should be able to post more interesting things rather than the random blather that you all have been getting from me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.