Friday, January 7, 2011

Ah, my weekend get away tossing small projectiles

This weekend is my once a year weekend get away across town at the Texas Regional dart tournament where I get to cozy up to the professionals and shoot against them, no doubt getting my butt kicked, but it's all in good fun.

I will be playing in at least 5 events, possibly 6 if I choose to play tonight (which I probably will) and in between events, I get to have adult beverages (well, really during the events, let's face it folks, it's not darts without ample amounts of aiming fluid) and order room service.

This is the life.  The sad part about it is that I miss my hubster.........   Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.