Saturday, January 29, 2011

Young Love


Well, those of you have been reading since the beginning of my blog will recall the cat that I have named Romeo and his persistence in his pursuit of my cat, Miss Kitty.

Romeo, a couple of weeks ago was walking along the back fence only to have Miss Kitty chase him off.

Last night, I went outside on the back porch and there was Romeo in the yard, close to the house. He didn't run from me at all but when I looked around, I could see Miss Kitty (also on the porch) giving him the 'stink eye'.

I went back inside, then next thing I know, old Romeo is on top of the fence, no doubt chased off once again by his lady love.

I swear he reminds me of Pepe le Pew.




The look on Penelope's face reminds me of Miss Kitty now that I think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.