Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guns, Spies and Pointy Things

Last night, instead of watching the SOTU, the husband and I decided to watch the movie Red on Pay Per View.

I have to say that it was really a fun movie.  John Malkovich (sp?) was hilarious especially if you watch his facial expressions in the background.  Bruce Willis was also good, though I'm not a big fan of his, I thought that he did a fine job in the film.

I give it a two thumbs up.

The reason I added 'pointy things' to the title is that I attempted to watch it at the hotel the weekend that I was playing the huge regional dart tournament.  I was exhausted from lack of sleep, throwing darts and had just enough adult beverages in me to make me fall asleep sitting up, about half way through the movie!

I highly recommend that anyone who did not see this in the theaters to catch it on pay per view.

1 comment:

  1. We really liked it, too. It could have been terrible - trite, ham-fisted, too serious. It was fun, and well written.

    Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.