Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mindless amusement.

Happy 4th Ya'll.  I'm certainly enjoying the down time.

Playing "Red Dead Redemption" loaned to me by Son.  Third person action game on the Xbox 360.



Things are not going so well.

So Far:
I've ridden my virtual horse all over the map with out a clue as to what I am supposed to do.
Been gunned down by the town's people.*
Accidentally bought a whore house.** and now I'm broke.



*Not my fault. I was just practicing my six gun draw. Ok, I was out in the street and the auto-aim thing targeted a guy.  To my surprise, he drew and started shooting me. So I shot him.  The whole town chased me and shot me down like a mangy dog.

** Also not my fault.  Blue dot on the map. Blue "X" when I arrived at the waypoint and a HUD display popped up that read "purchase". So, I did.  Normally, dots on maps are objectives, not money pits.

I suspect there's a deep moral lesson to be learned here, but it's escaping me at the moment. I'm busy. I need to find some wanted posters and go kill some bad guys.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you are running that house of ill repute about as effectively as the goobermint would!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.