Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wow............

Okay, this blog thing is pretty cool.  I don't know why I'm getting readers across the globe but so far here is a list of places that are reading or viewing my blog:

United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Korea, The Netherlands, Brazil and Mexico.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe some of Borepatch's readers are finding me.  I know that one did (The Big Guy) and made a comment.

I have a feeling that a lot of these hits are from US Soldiers stationed overseas who might read Borepatch.  If that's the case, I have to say that I'm honored and thank you so much for serving!

At any rate, it's nice to know that folks are out there reading.  I'll keep posting!

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Reading?
    Not just reading, Sugar...
    Some of us have added you to our blogrolls and RSS readers.
    Keep up the good work!

    TBG

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.