Thursday, May 26, 2011

Watching Family Guy and listening to this

It's a really strange juxtaposition. I was searching for this when I posted "Screw You, We're From Texas", but couldn't find it at the time. Funny how I always manage to find something when i quit looking for it, or when I start looking for something else. It's almost as if my preconceptions about where the "something" should be cloud my vision and perception. I found "it" while looking for a youtube video of a Todd Snyder song I wanted to post about. So, I guess I'll have to look for something else to find the Todd Snyder song. In the meantime, here is the Ray Wiley Hubbard song I was looking for, before...
I think I almost wrote a "Yogi'ism"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated. Disagreement is fine as long as you address the message, not the messenger. In other words, don't be an ass.